Singapore Tourism Board Privacy Statement
This is a Singapore Government agency website.
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. We may use cookie technology to improve and customise your experience on this website, and understand how you are using the website. The cookie technology we use does not capture any personally identifiable data about you, but captures your browsing pattern on this website and some other websites after you browse here. This analysis and information will be used by us to improve and customise your experience on this website, and may be shared with our selected group of partners to improve and customise your experience on their websites, or enable them to provide you with information on relevant products and services. To browse without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. Your experience of this website may be different if you have configured your browser to block cookies. Third party features such as videos and maps may be integrated into this website to provide you with a better experience. The providers of these integrations may collect your non-personally identifiable information when you view or use them, and may do this by using cookies or other similar technologies. Please review their privacy policies to learn more about the information they collect or receive.
If you provide us with personally identifiable data:
- We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services or where you have consented to such disclosure.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
Personal data will only be collected and used for the purposes where your consent has been obtained. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites. If you are asked by a non-Government site to link your profile on this website to a non-Government site, or to log in to a non-Government site and link your profile on that site to this website, their content and privacy practices will also apply. You may disable this link at any time.
Please contact email@example.com:
- For any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.